Payments and Shipping
- Your order is securely processed through PayPal. All major credit cards are accepted.
- For pre-owned luxury goods, we accept Zelle, Venmo & Paypal.
- After order has been complete allow 3-5 business days for shipping process. Item/s will be shipped through USPS, you will also receive an email confirmation and tracking number.
- International shipping is Available
- Buyer will be responsible for custom fee.
- Trinkets Hawaii will not be responsible for any lost or damage package.
- Clean your gold filled jewelry regularly using warm water to wash and a soft cloth to pat dry. Never rub it after washing as this can cause discoloring.
- Avoid wearing your gold jewelry in the ocean or swimming pools, as the salt water and chlorine can damage the gemstones and metals.
- Be mindful that perfume, hairspray and hand lotions may tarnish your gold filled jewelry due to the harsh chemicals they contain.
- Gently wipe your gold filled piece with a jewelry polishing, non-scratch cloth every now and then again to promote shine.
- Keep your gold filled jewelry as dry as possible and away from pesky humidity! Make sure you store it individually in an air-tight plastic bag as rubbing it against other jewelry can cause it to lose its sheen.
Returns and Exchanges
All Sales Final on Luxury Items ( handbags, wallets & etc.) anything in this category.
*Due to the nature of cosmetic products we cannot accept returns.
Jewelry return policy stated below.
Conditions of return (Jewelry Only)
I hope that you will love my creation, however, for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase you may contact us for an exchange or refund.
- Please contact us within 24 hours upon receipt of the item/s.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping cost and must ship the item/s back within 24 hours.
- Item/s must be sent securely with tracking information and insurance.
- Item/s must be unworn, in original condition and original packaging.
- Trinkets Hawaii will not be responsible for any damage or lost packages during the shipping process.
- All Sales Final on Custom Orders.
Custom Order Policy
I will gladly accept custom order. It will be based on what we've agreed upon. You will need to purchase My Custom Order under the Custom Orders Category and choose Offline Payment thru Venmo before I proceed in making your jewelry. This is to secure your order. Once your custom order is done this amount would apply to the total cost of your order. No cancellation once the process started. I appreciate your understanding. Finished item/s will be listed under Custom Orders category.
I would gladly repair damage jewelry free of charge within 7 days. After the 7 days there will be a repair charge depending on the damage. Please contact us for more details. Please send us all the jewelry pieces. Customer is responsible for shipping cost. We always change our supplies therefore, if you lost part/s of the jewelry I will not guarantee that it will be able to get fixed. Thank you for understanding.